- i was given a car (i will blog more about this later for sure)
- i got ringworm some how and it is still plaguing me
- i was asked to give a deposition and was given a subpoena (and i kind of freaked out)
- i got the situation cleared up that i was not the rebecca harris they were looking for and the subpoena was a mistake - phew!
- i bought a lawnmower while in a dress
- i finally met some of my neighbors
- i make a vitamix smoothie at least once a day
- i got tested for TB, it came back negative
- i installed a washer and dryer (including changing out the 4 prong plug to a 3 prong - i was pretty proud of myself)
- i got lost in ikea and was forced to stop for a snack of swedish meatballs
- oh and i finished my homestudy paper work. no big deal.
Sunday, April 10, 2011
my apologies for being absent for almost a month. my life has been a little busier than i anticipated. i have much i want to blog about. we will see what i end up writing about, but i can assure you it won't be in chronological order. until i am able to compose some posts, here is a glimpse of what has happened since my last post.