Monday, May 3, 2010

cost associated with foster care adoption...

read this post today. Cost Associated with Foster Care Adoption. it is a great summary of all the costs associated with foster care adoption, which is the type of adoption i feel called to and hope to see become a reality in a year or so.  i had no idea until last october that adopting a child out of foster care is basically free.  (great for a single mom in ministry) thought you should know too.  there are so many kids that are legally free for adoption right now!  finances are no longer an excuse for me not to adopt or care for the orphan.

2 comments:

Megan Bates said...

I'm so glad you posted this! Finances were not an obstacle to me adopting Cooper and God has provided for me in ways I couldn't have imagined. We still need to talk soon!

mgoff said...

YEA! We should talk soon. miss you friend!