- on january 10th, i will begin taking my foster to adopt classes with caring family network (CFN). the classes will take 5 weeks.
- i am almost out of debt. i will be 100% done with my ridiculous credit card debt on january 11th (or before if i make the payment before the due date out of excitement)
- i am going through "created to connect" (curriculum by michael and amy monroe based on karyn purvis' book the connected child) with a group of friends here in austin that have all adopted or are going to adopt.
- i won't be able to complete my homestudy until i move out of the engstroms house and into my own place. so at some point this spring (i am thinking late march) i will move out of their house and into a place of my own. i will have to find a place and for the first time ever i have to take schools into account.
- i am still driving borrowed cars, but this year i will have to purchase a reliable 4-door car. i am not sure exactly how this will go down. i could afford a car payment, but would prefer not to have one, so i am still praying an thinking how that will go down. but the lord has not failed to provide yet, so i am confident he will when the time comes.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
adoption process update...
so, i have not talked about it on here in awhile, but i thought i'd give you an adoption process update. here are the highlights.